If you’ve recently set up or currently run a small – medium sized enterprise and require someone to provide IT solutions for your business, IT outsourcing may be a great solution to your technical problems. IT Outsourcing is likely to be more cost effective than employing an in-house resource – and you will undoubtedly benefit from greater expertise, skills and experience.
Below are the 5 main reasons that IT outsourcing would benefit small businesses:
1. Stress-Free IT – We understand how much hard work is put into running a business so IT outsourcing takes the stress away from having to monitor and maintain your own systems and various other IT solutions you may require.
2. Cost Effective – IT outsourcing from an external provider ensures that there’s no need to employ an internal resource therefore a potential cost saving can be enjoyed.
3. Productivity – IT outsourcing means you don’t need an IT technician onsite at all times and remote support can be put in place so that any IT repairs on your PC can be done virtually through a software package meaning minimal disruption in the workplace.
4. Flexibility and Control – As a business owner you know what you want your IT to achieve. ATS will provide expert advice to ensure that the best solutions are put in place to help achieve your aims. These solutions and services can be tailored to suit a given budget and we offer the flexibility of payment plans if required.
5. Develop your IT skills – Not only does ATS provide IT solutions to businesses that need our help; we also mentor them so they can improve their IT skills for the software they use as a business. We pride ourselves in offering our IT expertise so businesses can lessen downtime and increase productivity.
The services available when outsourcing IT
There are many IT solutions available for small businesses; at ATS we offer recovery and backup, 24 hour monitoring and maintenance and many more services that can contribute towards the smooth running of a successful business. We’re always there when you need us too. Although we can usually resolve issues offsite, we have an emergency callout service when a technician needs to assess a situation onsite. Our quick response times to businesses across the UK are excellent and we have IT technicians on hand for critical call-outs to businesses local to Tamworth, Lichfield and Aldridge.