To ensure that your systems are running to optimum performance and doing exactly what they should, Associated Technology Solutions can carry out a number of IT audits. From auditing your systems, network, connections, backups and recovery plans, we can provide you with the peace of mind that your system is running at its best to meet your business demands. During the audit, any problems will be identified and a plan of action can be put into place to fix them with as little disruption to your business as possible.
IT Audit Services
Our audits cover various aspects of your IT system including:
- Software Licence Audit – We offer full desktop/server audits for software licencing to ensure that you are not in breach of any software regulations or licencing agreements.
- Anti-Virus Audit – Many businesses do not have a suitable anti-virus policy to ensure their employees follow guidelines when using the internet, email and even devices brought in from home eg removable storage devices which are used on the company system. To ensure that your network and data is not left vulnerable to viruses, we can audit, disinfect, install and train users on using and following the correct anti-virus policies.
- Hardware Audit – We can carry out a full audit and documentation service on your hardware, which provides us with a reference point for repairs and upgrades. This also provides us with documentation on your server configuration, which, in the event of loss of data, makes it easier to restore.
- Backup & Disaster Recovery Audit – In the event of a disaster and loss of data or total system loss, a reliable backup recovery system is essential. We offer a number of data backup services from offsite backups to external hard drives, ensuring your data and systems are backed up safely and securely.
- Network Performance Audit – To keep you connected all of the time and at peak performance, we can carry out network performance analysis and application bandwidth analysis on local and wide area networks.
If you would like to arrange an audit on your IT system or would like more information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0121 667 4147.